If you are wondering how working with us will look like, you are in the right place. Years of working with customers from all kinds of industries allowed us to create a process, which enables us to define customer's needs and then propose the best solution.
Of course, the exact roadmap differs for different services, it will be different if we run social media for your brand, and different if we build a website for it. The following list is the basis, the foundation of how we work.
Interested? Keep reading 🙂
After conducting the brief, we will analyze it on our side, which will often lead us to some additional questions. This is when a more detailed brief is created. Sometimes, for this purpose, we need to call you again or send you some questions by e-mail.
Once we have a brief and full understanding of the situation, we will send you our proposal for working together. It is at this stage that you decide if you want to get started.
When we get the green light for cooperation, we start to act. The first period, which lasts two or three weeks, consists of two things:
- On the one hand, we're working on the last details, such as signing a contract, providing appropriate access or materials etc.
- On the other hand, we prepare a basic version of your brand marketing communication strategyę together with a first drafts of the content. Once you accept it, we move to the next stage.
Working on your success
During cooperation, we stay in touch.
- Every two weeks we prepare a posting schedule, and after its approval, we take care of the publishing.
- Every Monday, we present an action plan for the week and remind you of overdue topics.
- Every Friday, we summarize the past week.
- We prepare a report on the activities every month.
- At the end of each quarter, we conduct a meeting in which we will sum up our work so far and set goals for the next months.
- At the end of each year of cooperation, we prepare an annual report in which we show what has been achieved (the greatest successes and results) and a proposal for actions for the future.